Sofia - Split 3

HarveyB

Usually I sugar coat things but not this time because it's the same old thing. When it comes to Nastya and the one you call "Candyman" he's a "Grope and Grinder" only when she's been drinking or when she is sleeping. He tries to be as sneaky as he can so he is not caught by her or the cam. It's subtle and he is good at it but I see it. He is pretty much a sexual predator. He is looking for the opportunity for a sleep assault. If Nastya were smart she would figure out how to find out for herself because there are simple ways to find out the truth. One would be fake being drunk and or passed out. Could even try the fake sleeping. He is a disgusting human being. Yes, I am still silently watching and I see all. Seriously where the fuck do they find these guys? I thought she was smarter than this.

3 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Usually I sugar coat things but not this time because it's the same old thing. When it comes to Nastya and the one you call "Candyman" he's a "Grope and Grinder" only when she's been drinking or when she is sleeping. He tries to be as sneaky as he can so he is not caught by her or the cam. It's subtle and he is good at it but I see it. He is pretty much a sexual predator. He is looking for the opportunity for a sleep assault. If Nastya were smart she would figure out how to find out for herself because there are simple ways to find out the truth. One would be fake being drunk and or passed out. Could even try the fake sleeping. He is a disgusting human being. Yes, I am still silently watching and I see all. Seriously where the fuck do they find these guys? I thought she was smarter than this.

If he wanted to sleep assault her, he had the perfect opportunity the morning they both climbed into bed fully clothed and he did nothing. She is very familiar with him and while I don't think their relationship is or has been a sexual one, it is obvious that he'd like to take it further. A horny, want to be sexual partner, yes, a predator, not so much.

4 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

If he wanted to sleep assault her, he had the perfect opportunity the morning they both climbed into bed fully clothed and he did nothing. She is very familiar with him and while I don't think their relationship is or has been a sexual one, it is obvious that he'd like to take it further. A horny, want to be sexual partner, yes, a predator, not so much.

All I can say is we will have to wait see what happens. It's like a damn soap opera.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did you manage to get your VV ban lifted @Here2Play?

I didn't get ban lifted but I did work around it so I can view again. I don't spend as much time as I did on here though, found my life was wasting away, lol. I don't comment as much either because I said way more than I should have last time. I pretty much just come to watch Nastya from time to time to see what she is up too. How is everything with you?

C'mon fresh start, yes fresh start. Hey girl I noticed you noticing me, figured I would say hey girl wassup? My name is Brian you can call me Bri for short and what's yours?
 Nastya, mmmm that's sexy. I should call you Google, because you have everything I’m looking for, he he. So what do you do? Brian. Lmao your funny and flirty, I like that. So are you seeing anyone? No. Maybe we can work on that. Ah damn gotta go to do some work, I'll be back.