Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

He in lies the problem with lesbian sex. Alas! No final fireworks ?! Well, not exactly true, but Petra is so jaded and Anita and the new girl are too novice to reach that level of excitement. These girls need a guy simple as that. Petra, enough is enough, time to go bye bye for good! 

• Upvote 3

to me it looked like the most fun was had at voro with iris, lex, anita, and alex. except alex fucked it up. yet tver seems to be left out now. i think the others must feel threatened in some way. iris is the 1 that seems to want to have fun more than anyone else.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, astra said:

I think ann and the new could do together but without it being forced just share it with the carnal desire

Possibly if they were really into each other. When Iris Zoe and new girl were all fooling around you can easily the playfulness and chemistry there which made it really hot to watch. I don't see Anita being attracted to women like that so I don't see this every happening with her. But with Petra you can be certain that it will never happen. Petra even admitted that she doesn't like women so why does she constantly have to do this fake shit?

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Possibly if they were really into each other. When Iris Zoe and new girl were all fooling around you can easily the playfulness and chemistry there which made it really hot to watch. I don't see Anita being attracted to women like that so I don't see this every happening with her. But with Petra you can be certain that it will never happen. Petra even admitted that she doesn't like women so why does she constantly have to do this fake shit?

I don't know where you heard Petra does not like women, Petra is bisexua, and alwas has been

If you want to see sex then accept fake. If you don't want to see fake sex, then be content with boring scenes and now and then 'something special'. With couples there are few possibilities for 'something special'. To please their 'voyeurs' they are behaving more unnaturally than is healthy for some of them.  It is in my opinion not fair to complain if it is X-mas once in a year.

• Upvote 1