Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sure people paying $40/month expect something special more frequently then once a year.

but not X-mas I'm sure. That was a metaphor, as you perfectly understood. If one wants more frequent entertainment then one has to widen one's criteria.

20 minutes ago, Wesleyowens said:

Ann went around 02:15 out, and as always she took some couple set of lingerie with her.. Last time she took also some condoms with her, why? I have no idea!)) maybe thats why she also dont have mood to do anything in tula

It's eather a bf or As you say lady of the night  to put it kind

SERIEUX IL FAUT AMELIORER CE SITE POUR LES ABONNES POURQUOI PAS DEMANDER A NOUS EXPLIQUER CE QU ILS DISENT AU MOIN EN ARCHIVES SOUS FORME DE SOUS TITRE COMME LES FILMS PERSO J AIME BIEN VOIR LES VIDEOS ARCHIVES ET PRESQUE JE LES VOIS TOUTES MAIS SANS COMPRENDRE CE QU IL DISENT . JE CROIS SI Y A 5 OU 10 MEMBRES EXIGENT CA  SUR TWITER ILS VONT L FAIRE 

2 hours ago, Wesleyowens said:

Ann went around 02:15 out, and as always she took some couple set of lingerie with her.. Last time she took also some condoms with her, why? I have no idea!)) maybe thats why she also dont have mood to do anything in tula

thanks for the informations,yes that explain now why she look bored and not implicate all the time during the rare action here,she have a boyfriend and she fuck outside the appartment when she's not here during some nights,she's a freeloader in tula it's clear now

VV is just where Anita lives when she's not out having fun. Her sex life is off set. None of the guys she knows or hooks up with want to live on VV. She does not elicit fun out of others. Same can said about the new girl. They don't know how to party and get wild. They should both be evicted as soon as possible.