Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I already said it they wrote me as I askes them if we will see Ann again after she left Tver that It's not sure because you never know with that kind of girls. First I did not understand but now it's clear.

I think she stopped it after getting to Tula first but when she recognized she does not get support by VV like Harvey said she started doing it again.

You honestly think that they would cast a prostitute with the chance of STDs on this site knowingly?

Or let her stay if there was the possibility that she was now doing it again?

Please, be serious.

Yes I think it's possible. Sorry Harvey I really like the discussions with you but I think we both have our (different) opinions here what is for me totally ok. I respect your opinion but still think its the other way. So please understand I am out of discussion until there are new evidence for pro or contra prostitute.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I think it's possible. Sorry Harvey I really like the discussions with you but I think we both have our (different) opinions here what is for me totally ok. I respect your opinion but still think its the other way. So please understand I am out of discussion until there are new evidence for pro or contra prostitute.

Me too, no point in it until there is new evidence.

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Les gars, Anita est un opportuniste. Elle n'a pas de sexe gratuit. Vous pouvez voir qu'elle est blasé sexuellement quand vous la verrez dans les événements sexuels. Elle a toujours décontracté et pas très en elle. 

Yes exactly it seems every time she is not or more comfortable

il y a 2 minutes, auserhasnoname a dit :

Je voudrais demander si vous comptez, mais le nombre de personnes torsadées ici est ahurissant. Vous semblez supposer beaucoup de choses sur un étranger vous regardez en ligne. FAUTEUIL psychologue.

Look at the archives for three weeks and you will understand

4 minutes ago, astra said:

Look at the archives for three weeks and you will understand

Out of the loop here, but why was my post translated into french? Is that you doing it to because you're more comfortable talking in french or is that the doing of the website?

Edited by auserhasnoname
more info