Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wish Anna would go the fuck to sleep so we can see if anything interesting happens. I still don't think he'll cheat but if anything is going to happen, it damn sure won't happen with Anna still awake like this morning. 

i wouldnt be surprised if carmen already blew him off in the hallway they spend more time out there then in the apt.

If Anita and Carmen are fucking Alex off cam, that royaly sucks for the payers. How in the world woukd they be able to do this in the hall without Anna knowing. Wouldn't that be the only reason to hide. This place is so frustrating. 

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If Anita and Carmen are fucking Alex off cam, that royaly sucks for the payers. How in the world woukd they be able to do this in the hall without Anna knowing. Wouldn't that be the only reason to hide. This place is so frustrating. 

cause anna is dumb and doesnt watch what alex does and to stuck to the tv.look at last night he could of fucked them both and anna wouldnt even know.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ha! Anna knows everything that goes on there. It's not that big. She'd be able to hear them for sure.

not if the hallway door and living room door is closed and they can both blow him off she wouldnt here that being asleep.