Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It would be really fucking stupid to kick any of the girls out for hiding instead of just adding a camera in the hallway which is what they should be doing in the first place. I really hope that's not the reason for them leaving. 

Nope thats not stupid. Thats consequent. No one except Gerda and Kent (got kicked out too) hide there before. So why take the effort installing a cam there when they simply violate rules. There will be always hiding spots for people not wanting to play by rules. So yes its right to kick them out for that 

6 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Give me the 2 lines summary jabbath

Okay they closed the kitchen door door and the bedroom door so nobody can look into hallway. But you could clearly hear them on the bathroom cam. After they finished Alex came in bathroom to wash his dick

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

I agree with Jabbath.  Hallway cams are useless.  We have one in Sophia and we never see anyone on those cams.  RLC has several hallway cams and useless too.  

Hallway cams are necessary in this apartment to erase the blind spot. If Tula had a hallway cam then there would be no ability to hide in the first place. Alex fucked the new girl today in the hallway specifically where there was no cam. 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hallway cams are necessary in this apartment to erase the blind spot. If Tula had a hallway cam then there would be no ability to hide in the first place. Alex fucked the new girl today in the hallway specifically where there was no cam. 

I disagree. When there was a hallway cam theyd fucked in the toilet room. 

Archived