Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

they start. they stop. alex walks away. anna goes after him. he cums back. he attempts to fuck for a couple of minutes. he leaves again. she follows him to the kitchen and sucks his dick he stops her and walks out. she follows. she bends over. he puts a dildo in her ass. she jumps away cause he's too rough. she comes back and gets ready again. he gives up and she is sad. is it me or is this just getting worse, and worse, and worse? this place has absolutely nothing to offer. at least when kent & girda went modest you knew nothing would happen at all and you didn't have to ever tune in. all we need now is kojak although he may even be more exciting than these guys. well at least after waiting for 3 days he finally did have sex. now tey're just laying there after another colosal  failure.

• Upvote 2

Very accurate description of the events that happen day in and day out. I don't know anyone who starts and stops sexual activity like this. As someone once said, if you get my dick hard you're gonna get fucked. This is just not the case here in Tula. Maybe they are just doing something to keep the sexiness happening on the site, but for the viewer this off and on BS is no fun! 

• Upvote 1

Yes, and then when they do have sex, they act like strangers fucking blow up dolls except in the end no one really makes it to the orgasm. Maybe Anna gets close, but Alex runs out of steam and mental fortitude.