Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

You make a lot of assumptions based on pure speculation and condemn an individual because she isn't doing what you think she should be doing.

Since you know absolutely nothing about what she does outside of the apartment, try to be a little less judgmental.

il y a 3 minutes, Harvey Brooks a dit :

Vous faites beaucoup d'hypothèses fondées sur la spéculation pure et condamner une personne parce qu'elle ne fait pas ce que vous pensez qu'elle devrait faire.

Puisque vous savez absolument rien sur ce qu'elle fait à l'extérieur de l'appartement, essayez d'être un peu moins de jugement.

When she comes back with 100 condoms and lots of lingerie I think we all have the same ideas she sells her body well

Yes I think that are more than enough clues.

We have bathing before leaving and after returnig.

We have a large amount of lingerie and sexy clothes she does not wear in appartement

We have many many condoms in different sizes and tissues she takes with her.

She is a long time away at night

She dresses secretly hidden from cams in hallway before leaving.

What more do you need?

• Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, Harvey Brooks a dit :

penser étant le mot, ce que vous pensez ne le rend pas fait.

A girl who sells her body always has a hundred condoms in preventiont and I being connected 24sur 24 I see and observed many things for three weeks and I am not the only one to say here on the forum the behavior of ann a lotcoups change For three weeks

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Oui, je pense que sont plus assez d'indices.

Nous avons le bain avant de quitter et après returnig.

Nous avons une grande quantité de lingerie et vêtements sexy, elle ne porte pas en appartement

Nous avons beaucoup de beaucoup de préservatifs de différentes tailles et de tissus qu'elle prend avec elle.

Elle est une longue absence dans la nuit

Elle robes secrètement caché à cames dans le couloir avant de quitter.

De quoi d'autre avez-vous besoin?

il y a 4 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Oui, je pense que sont plus assez d'indices.

Nous avons le bain avant de quitter et après returnig.

Nous avons une grande quantité de lingerie et vêtements sexy, elle ne porte pas en appartement

Nous avons beaucoup de beaucoup de préservatifs de différentes tailles et de tissus qu'elle prend avec elle.

Elle est une longue absence dans la nuit

Elle robes secrètement caché à cames dans le couloir avant de quitter.

De quoi d'autre avez-vous besoin?

Thank you jabbath finally one also who noticed it

Yes I was the one who said not to judge about her about that. But now evidence are too much and clear.

And I dont judge her and think shes a bad Person while she is doing what she is doing.

I still like her.

What I dont like is we dont get too see much of her on VV because of that. She basically uses it only as cheap place for bath and sleep

• Upvote 1