Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

il y a 3 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Oui, je suis celui qui a dit de ne pas juger d'elle à ce sujet. Mais maintenant, des preuves sont trop et claire.

Et je ne juger elle et pense shes une mauvaise personne, alors qu'elle est en train de faire ce qu'elle fait.

J'aime toujours son.

Ce que je n'aime est nous ne soyez pas trop voir beaucoup d'elle sur VV à cause de cela. Elle utilise essentiellement lieu seulement comme pas cher pour le bain et le sommeil

Not know a bad person for that but know juse sad for her that she sells her body and for knowing parents too

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What more do you need?

proof, not circumstantial evidence.

Maybe she works as a volunteer for a prostitution support group and spends her time away from the apartment giving support to and supplying condoms to those ladies. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Harvey Brooks a dit:

la preuve, pas juin preuve circonstancielle.

Peut-être en Elle Travaille Tant que bénévole Pour un groupe de Soutien de la prostitution et son Passe Temps Loin de L'Appartement DONNANT Soutien et La Fourniture de preservatifs un système CES dames. 

Yeah and that's why she hides sexy clothes in the lobby before heading out uhhhhhhh I think we have to open our eyes and look at what has been going on for three weeks

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

proof, not circumstantial evidence.

Maybe she works as a volunteer for a prostitution support group and spends her time away from the apartment giving support to and supplying condoms to those ladies. 

Cmon thats highly unlikely. She did not have to bath for that and she did not need the lingerie for that.

And she changed her behaviour a lot. The happy positive Ann is gone since she is doing it. For me and most other people here all this are evidence enough what she is doing.

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, jabbath1987 a dit :

thats Cmon hautement improbable. Elle n'a pas eu à baigner pour cela et elle n'a pas besoin de la lingerie pour cela.

Et elle a changé son comportement beaucoup. L'heureuse Ann positive est parti depuis qu'elle le fait. Pour moi et la plupart des autres personnes ici tout cela sont des preuves assez ce qu'elle fait.

Thank you jabbath to have noticed also quarter it is three weeks that I said that ann had much change his behavior

• Upvote 1

The happy positive Ann is gone because she has been in this apartment for weeks without any substantial support from the people that hired her and placed her in this situation.

She's not the culprit here, its the management of this site that has failed her and us. 

• Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, Harvey Brooks a dit :

L'heureuse Ann positive est parti parce qu'elle a été dans cet appartement pendant des semaines sans un soutien substantiel de la population que son embauchés et son placés dans cette situation.

Elle est pas le coupable ici, sa gestion de ce site qui elle et nous a échoué. 

And the if you have seen it just yet to put sexy clothes in the hall of the end has the intants

il y a 7 minutes, Harvey Brooks a dit :

L'heureuse Ann positive est parti parce qu'elle a été dans cet appartement pendant des semaines sans un soutien substantiel de la population que son embauchés et son placés dans cette situation.

Elle est pas le coupable ici, sa gestion de ce site qui elle et nous a échoué. 

Not she not guilty but just know sad for her to do this and for know parents also quarter he does not think that their daughter ann is doing prostitution

il y a 4 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Cest une des raisons, oui, mais l'autre raison est ce qu'elle fait dans la nuit. Et il n'y a absolument aucun doute maintenant ce qu'il est.

VV se donne déjà un indice pour dans un e-mail qu'ils m'a écrit.

Pour moi, il n'y a absolument aucun doute.

il y a 4 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Cest une des raisons, oui, mais l'autre raison est ce qu'elle fait dans la nuit. Et il n'y a absolument aucun doute maintenant ce qu'il est.

VV se donne déjà un indice pour dans un e-mail qu'ils m'a écrit.

Pour moi, il n'y a absolument aucun doute.

Please show the enamel please

I already said it they wrote me as I askes them if we will see Ann again after she left Tver that It's not sure because you never know with that kind of girls. First I did not understand but now it's clear.

I think she stopped it after getting to Tula first but when she recognized she does not get support by VV like Harvey said she started doing it again.