Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

He was just wasted, I think.

Just goes to show how deep into the pit management is going to find new male participants. They've brought him (Hillbilly) back for a third time when he was a dismal failure the first two.

Well it certainly doesn't help when everybody tends to be overly critical of every single guy that steps foot in the apartments. Seriously, there hasn't been one guy on here that at best just gets ridiculed for some arbitrary reason and at worst gets labeled as a rapist or some kind of assailant. And then those same people turn around and wonder and complain why VV can't find guys to join.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well it certainly doesn't help when everybody tends to be overly critical of every single guy that steps foot in the apartments. Seriously, there hasn't been one guy on here that at best just gets ridiculed for some arbitrary reason and at worst gets labeled as a rapist or some kind of assailant. And then those same people turn around and wonder and complain why VV can't find guys to join.

Do you think we have that much influence? 

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Indeed. I would think twice. Ivo has stopped posting. 

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Do you think we have that much influence? 

Not on VV-management; if they easily could do better, they would.  The best, however, that a male participant can hope for is that he isn't mentioned on CC. If they all read CC, we don't know. I would say: if they know of CC, they will read it. 

I would say that getting ridculed on forums is all just part of the deal that one has to get over. I would imagine there are much harsher comments made on Russian forums where they the have the added bonus of knowing the language. Humans are creul and anonymous humans are even worse. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I would say that getting ridculed on forums is all just part of the deal that one has to get over. I would imagine there are much harsher comments made on Russian forums where they the have the added bonus of knowing the language. Humans are creul and anonymous humans are even worse. 

And also extremely hypocritical, like the posters on this forum. It's not about being critical. But I find it strangely coincidental that the females NEVER receive as much harsh and ignorant treatment and judgments as the males do. It gets really absurd to read. 

And also my comment was more in reference to the fact that people here are always bitching about VV finding guys and then turn around and bitching whenever they actually do find one.

girls are not going to be treated as harshly because that is what the heterosexual man wants to see. they get a lot more leeway . all they have to do is take off some clothing & have a little sex or promise to have some. the guys have to perform & make the right moves. however on this site the girls lead the way. the guys, if they don't get right in there appear to be idiots because the girls are making themselves available in most cases. someone like kojak could perform allright but did not make the moves quickly enough. hillbilly let petra push him around but with anita he is completely different. that may be good, we'll see. 

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

girls are not going to be treated as harshly because that is what the heterosexual man wants to see. they get a lot more leeway . all they have to do is take off some clothing & have a little sex or promise to have some. the guys have to perform & make the right moves. however on this site the girls lead the way. the guys, if they don't get right in there appear to be idiots because the girls are making themselves available in most cases. someone like kojak could perform allright but did not make the moves quickly enough. hillbilly let petra push him around but with anita he is completely different. that may be good, we'll see. 

in the case of hillbilly & Petra there was no sex, because he would do as she said, he was to wate on the the couch while she took a shower & he failed to do that