Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

Yeah that's complete bullshit. I'm a heterosexual guy and attracted to the women. But that doesn't mean I can't have enough respect not to makes asshole comments or be a hypocritical jackass. Like I said earlier, it's not about being critical. I've criticized some of the guys before. But there's a huge difference between nitpicking and judging at every single thing a guy does and labeling some them as a rapist or something similar. Or making up goofy reasons not to like someone just because of the way he eats his food or the way he walks or the way he laughs or something else completely ridiculous. Being heterosexual has absolutely nothing to do with those kinds of comments and anybody who thinks it does should probably question their own sexual identity if they feel that having to unjustly insult the guys they see here proves their heterosexualness. Just on a fundamental level of human decency that just shows a extraordinary lack of respect. 

5 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

in the case of hillbilly & Petra there was no sex, because he would do as she said, he was to wate on the the couch while she took a shower & he failed to do that

Petra and Hillbilly had sex in Tula the first weekend that Anita arrived.

il y a 8 minutes, dennisjf12 a dit :

dans le cas de hillbilly & Petra il n'y avait pas de sexe, parce qu'il ferait comme elle le dit, il était de wate sur le canapé alors qu'elle prenait une douche et il n'a pas réussi à le faire

Exactly hillbilly having done the same thing with anita remains to be in the canaper without any attention to anita hillbilly just all the time has to watch the tv and sleep and blew when anita came near him and this morning he was already leaving before waking from everyone

1 hour ago, dennisjf12 said:

in the case of hillbilly & Petra there was no sex, because he would do as she said, he was to wate on the the couch while she took a shower & he failed to do that

that was in voro. at tula she fucked & sucked him. i have the video.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yeah that's complete bullshit. I'm a heterosexual guy and attracted to the women. But that doesn't mean I can't have enough respect not to makes asshole comments or be a hypocritical jackass. Like I said earlier, it's not about being critical. I've criticized some of the guys before. But there's a huge difference between nitpicking and judging at every single thing a guy does and labeling some them as a rapist or something similar. Or making up goofy reasons not to like someone just because of the way he eats his food or the way he walks or the way he laughs or something else completely ridiculous. Being heterosexual has absolutely nothing to do with those kinds of comments and anybody who thinks it does should probably question their own sexual identity if they feel that having to unjustly insult the guys they see here proves their heterosexualness. Just on a fundamental level of human decency that just shows a extraordinary lack of respect. 

you should be a lawyer. your cases would be thrown out just because everyone would be sick & tired of listening to you.

• Upvote 1