Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

Well at least it looks like Anita is no longer on her period. 

And if new girl has already figured out that Alex isn't going to fuck her then it's a good chance she's going to quit trying to tease him. I hope that's not the case but it might be.

He is acting like a foolish lovesick child. Make sense to me now. He was such a naive person when arrived in VV. Anna is probably his first love. Anna is using him and he is going to regret not tapping all of these girls one day. Believe it!

il y a 2 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Quel atttitue est-ce? La bouderie, noyant vos peines dans l'alcool, tout en manquant sur baise un tas de filles qui veulent sexy, attitude. Il est joué un fou.

I think he should''use with all the girls who come to look for him

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

Et une fois encore, les trois filles sont nulle part pour être vu sur la caméra. Le fait que VV n'a pas ajouté une caméra dans le couloir est juste putain ridicule. 

Yes I also said I should have camera in the hall and corridor

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Which atttitue is that? The sulking, drowning your sorrows in booze, while missing out on fucking a bunch of horny willing girls, attitude. He's being played a fool.

Haha no I mean he maybe is not aware of all that and believes in the love for Anna. Thats what I am not blaming him for.

Thats naive and foolish. Completely right. But does not make him a bad guy