Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course. Every girl should have the that ability :angel:

Only girls!  Bra's are not invented to prevent men's eyes seeing too much. I don't like nipples on the same height as the accompanying navel.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, beardman said:

Only girls!  Bra's are not invented to prevent men's eyes seeing too much. I don't like nipples on the same height as the accompanying navel.

then don't look. i'm sure she and other girls won't miss your attention.

Il y a 1 heure, beardman a dit :

Seules les filles ! Soutien - gorge de ne sont pas inventés pour éviter les yeux des hommes voir trop. Je n'aime pas les mamelons sur la même hauteur que le nombril d' accompagnement.

Ann also never put on bra and breasts that hangs strong also for her young age

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Did the new couple leave? I would love to see her come back soon. I hope to never see him again.

alot of chance she will return but the question is where ! and it will be probably with him too

Just now, bean1111 said:

Did the new couple leave? I would love to see her come back soon. I hope to never see him again.

Dont worry. They were there in guest mode. That means VV casted them and put them for a weekend in a appartement to see how it is going. When everything is alrigth and VV get no complains they will them return. They do not test new people when they not need them sometime in the future. Thats from a mail VV wrote me once why and when new people are testet.

15 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

he had a gr8 chance and if he could have gotten to the point a bit quicker i'd give him more slack. but if anything he was even slower as the weekend went on. the girl will fit in well with a like minded guy. hope they find someone.

1 hour ago, astra said:

Ann also never put on bra and breasts that hangs strong also for her young age

They hang not so much yet but after seeing her buttocks I'm sure they will hang in short time. That is not a pretty sight but more important a problem for her.