Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

1 minute ago, beardman said:

They hang not so much yet but after seeing her buttocks I'm sure they will hang in short time. That is not a pretty sight but more important a problem for her.

I prefer watching normal people and not top models. And I dont find such things bad. And Ann is really not ugly. Shes just a normal woman :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

then don't look. i'm sure she and other girls won't miss your attention.

Of course they won''t miss my or your attention, if they get their money. If you think Zoe is happy with her breasts or Iris jealous of them, you have much to learn. In the USA they spend a lot of money on silicone-breasts, in Russia apparently not. My appreciation of Zoe as a person has nothing to do with the size of her breasts. I know how large breasts restrict a woman's possibilities. Therefore I protest when you suppose that everyone has your taste.

On my age I have no mother-fixation anymore; if I look at a woman I'm pleased with esthetical beauty. So I like to see Iris or Anna or even Petra and therefore I look at VV; the others I take in the bargain. Without paying I have no right whatsoever to complain. Complaining is not my hobby.

4 minutes ago, beardman said:

Of course they won''t miss my or your attention, if they get their money. If you think Zoe is happy with her breasts or Iris jealous of them, you have much to learn. In the USA they spend a lot of money on silicone-breasts, in Russia apparently not. My appreciation of Zoe as a person has nothing to do with the size of her breasts. I know how large breasts restrict a woman's possibilities. Therefore I protest when you suppose that everyone has your taste.

On my age I have no mother-fixation anymore; if I look at a woman I'm pleased with esthetical beauty. So I like to see Iris or Anna or even Petra and therefore I look at VV; the others I take in the bargain. Without paying I have no right whatsoever to complain. Complaining is not my hobby.

you don't like her tits, i do. drop it & get a life. 

il y a une heure, jabbath1987 a dit :

Je préfère regarder les gens normaux et pas top models. Et je ne trouve ces mauvaises choses. Et Ann est vraiment pas laid. Shes juste une femme normale :biggrin: 

Yes ann be natural and pretty I love her very much I find her really sexy