Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

no. i didn't see it. but they were fucking like crazy while i saw them today. of course since i can't watch 24/7 she could have had 1 somewhere. i'll look out for stuff like that thnx. what did l & n do to help bring it on? hopefully they are more relaxed here. do you think that had anything to do with them moving in here?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

no. i didn't see it. but they were fucking like crazy while i saw them today. of course since i can't watch 24/7 she could have had 1 somewhere. i'll look out for stuff like that thnx. what did l & n do to help bring it on? hopefully they are more relaxed here. do you think that had anything to do with them moving in here?

That was when Lex and Iris joined VV. Something was clearly wrong with her that evening. She is lucky that she has Lex who is both a real friend and lover for her

Yea, don't see it happening again in Tver. Iris has changed a lot. She has a lot more self confidence. However, she can be triggered to have an attack, so the threat is always there. She has to avoid alcohol combined with very stressful situations. Jabbath is right about Lex. He truly cares about Iris and he is a good person in general. Decent human being on the planet for a change.

• Upvote 1