Tver - Split 6

StnCld316

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's a HUGE stretch to call her a new Petra. Iris doesn't spread eagle for cams and do specific masturbation shows for the viewers nor does she fuck any body withing reach. She barely engages sexually with other people aside from Lex and occasionally Zoe, whereas Petra legit fucked most of everybody that's been at VV (I count about 8 different people just off the top of my head). And Iris is far from the type of person to instigate a group of people to strip, especially newcomers. She's no where near that kind of social. 

You are right. Thankfully Iris is far away being a new Petra. But I think she and Lex play an important role in VV meanwhile. Sonia and Ivo lost that role of the lets say alpha or leading couple that night Niki tried to abuse Zoe. After that all involved persons who did nothing to stop Niki are gone for a few days. And after that came the switch. Cant say thats coincidence

iris can't be compared to petra for the number of sex partners. the comparison comes with the ability to get the people to do something that might be fun. without petra ruslan & katya would have never done anything. and look at ivo  & sonia. they are shells doing nothing. petra at least got them off their asses & initiated something more than looking at their phones 24/7. iris has energy & wants to have fun. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

whereas Petra legit fucked most of everybody that's been at VV (I count about 8 different people just off the top of my head).

After I made this comment it got me thinking as to how many people she's actually had sex with in VV.

Starting with the current tenants she's had sex with Ivo, Sonia, Anna, Alex, new girl in Tula, and almost full sex with Anita. That's 6 so far. With past tenants, she's had sex with Akira, Christy, Phil, Nikky, Jacky, older swinger couple in Voro, 1st and 2nd guys that stayed with Anita, and various guests that have come to visit her. I say she's fucked about 15 different people on VV. Is there anybody I missed?