Voronezh - Split 15

StnCld316

this has to be hard for iris & lex also. they did not ask to be moved to tver but when it happened they adjusted gr8. also they were much more liberated in tver from what i saw. but i'm sure they still like the others also. whatever happens the tver gang has got to stay.and i didn't see any problem with anita & carmen with them. even anna & alex didn't look like they wanted to choose sides . but if they did side with the old guard they probably will be losers cause they have their own problems hanging on to their jobs. for their own sake they had better stay neutral.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think so...

Well last year we had the situation to have Voro completely empty at end of year. Maybe we will have same situation soon...

if that happens they have to leave voro empty & move tver into voro. it's the best apt for a party & the best people to have fun all in 1 place. not exactly rocket science. vv make it happen!!!!

if lisa has to go to chaturbate or bongacams she will need a new guy. nick is undependable & useless. sonia would be there as a recepticle as she has shown very little emotion for a while now. that leaves the prospect of actual jobs. ivo might be able to get a job using the skills he's aquired with the cams but i don't see much else for them.