Jess & Sam

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Jess is such a real person. She doesn't fake anything. She'll smell her armpits, adjust her pad, examine her pussy for anything funky, smell her hair, check her breath, scratch her ass. For those who want a genuine voyeur experience in VH, Jess is your girl. She is a natural talent for this lifestyle.

Agree, I haven't seen Leora do that... 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ela se parece com ela, mas eu não acho que ela é. Pode estar errado, é claro 

I agree ! It has a similarity. But the certesa will be easy since the one that we are confusing has a constant and periodic presence in Layne and Mika.

As for the girls my guess is that they were the ones we would be waiting for Geri's apartment (which apparently had to be aborted).
Curious yet to see how they will evolve (came with suitcases) and Jess and Sam. The strip card games were more interesting to see there. Lol. With Jess mostly since she is more "loose" and "naughty" now.

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Jess é uma pessoa real. Ela não finge nada. Ela vai cheirar suas axilas, ajustar a almofada, examinar sua buceta para qualquer coisa funky, cheirar seus cabelos, verificar a respiração, coçar a bunda. Para aqueles que querem uma experiência de voyeur genuíno em VH, Jess é sua garota. Ela é um talento natural para este estilo de vida.

I agree on everything Amy! I just wish he would do a little less "grimaces" at the time he's touching or alone.:cool:
It reminds me of Heidi (RLC) at these times only that Heidi's "expressions" are much sexier.
a lot more
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Concordo em tudo Amy! Eu só queria que ele fizesse um pouco menos "caretas" no momento em que ele está tocando ou sozinho. :cool:
Lembra-me de Heidi (RLC) nestes tempos apenas que as "expressões" de Heidi são muito mais sexy.
muito mais
:biggrin:

Translation error> meant to say to Jess and not Sam.

• Upvote 1