Jess & Sam

Wow, i missed this, i saw the Jess and SAM cams were down, i didn't know they were kicked out, What could they have done, they seem like the nicest people you could meet, they obviously needed a second couple in here though to liven things up, i loved these 2! It's time to bring Layla and Eric back here, and move Tara and her BF in with them. Theres a bunch of good stuff Layla could teach Tara about being more aggressive in bed for sure, and the winners would be us!! And Tara of course

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, i missed this, i saw the Jess and SAM cams were down, i didn't know they were kicked out, What could they have done, they seem like the nicest people you could meet, they obviously needed a second couple in here though to liven things up, i loved these 2! It's time to bring Layla and Eric back here, and move Tara and her BF in with them. Theres a bunch of good stuff Layla could teach Tara about being more aggressive in bed for sure, and the winners would be us!! And Tara of course

From VHTV

Jess and Sam are now banned from VHTV participation. The story if ridiculous. What you have seen the last time you watched them live is packing and preparing space in their bags to put the cameras and steal them. After they turned off the power in power box in apartment, they dismounted cameras (yet leaving communication lines and tripods and mount hooks), took some equipment and left. We discovered that as soon as our representatives arrived to place. Right at that moment the theft was reported to police and local pals. Their relatives were located in one hour, and in the next two local representatives found Jess and Sam and took back the equipment. Luckily, no cameras were damaged. 

We were quite surprised how stupid these people are to try stealing these things from us. The point that this steal was made to sell these cams, and not to use them for any other venture they could create makes us absolutely disrespect them and be more careful next time. 

Thread Here

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

check the vh thread. they said jess & sam stole the cameras & tried to sell them.

• Upvote 1

Sorry but this seems a cheap excuse, there is no God who believe it... is incomprehensible and I don't think that two of them are criminals and above all so dumb... could tell the truth now that some not only are here for couples sex but we also are trying to follow their ways and lifestyle in the apartments only , that is clear... tell the truth about what happened please.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Sorry but this seems a cheap excuse, there is no God who believe it... is incomprehensible and I don't think that two of them are criminals and above all so dumb... could tell the truth now that some not only are here for couples sex but we also are trying to follow their ways and lifestyle in the apartments only , that is clear... tell the truth about what happened please.

I think it's right. It would take a lot of creativity to make up such a story. And we saw the open bags before the cams went out.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nack said:

From VHTV

Jess and Sam are now banned from VHTV participation. The story if ridiculous. What you have seen the last time you watched them live is packing and preparing space in their bags to put the cameras and steal them. After they turned off the power in power box in apartment, they dismounted cameras (yet leaving communication lines and tripods and mount hooks), took some equipment and left. We discovered that as soon as our representatives arrived to place. Right at that moment the theft was reported to police and local pals. Their relatives were located in one hour, and in the next two local representatives found Jess and Sam and took back the equipment. Luckily, no cameras were damaged. 

We were quite surprised how stupid these people are to try stealing these things from us. The point that this steal was made to sell these cams, and not to use them for any other venture they could create makes us absolutely disrespect them and be more careful next time. 

Thread Here

That's incredible, now they have to get jobs to afford to pay rent that was free to them here.And replace whatever $$$ they were making from VHTV. not very smart

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think it's right. It would take a lot of creativity to make up such a story. And we saw the open bags before the cams went out.

i agree,,It doesn't seem like they ever give people a reason to kick them off before, so why make it up a story like this. Unless they were given notice they were out and then tried to steal the cams. 

1 hour ago, nack said:

From VHTV

Jess and Sam are now banned from VHTV participation.

Thx for that nack, i need to spend more time on here, i can't keep up with all these storylines!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1