Jess & Sam

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i think jess was just starting to loosen up about the swapping idea until these morons showed up & ruined it for them & us

I think we will never see a 4some with swap. Jess and Eric want to, but whether Layla and Sam want to dare I doubt.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I think we will never see a 4some with swap. Jess and Eric want to, but whether Layla and Sam want to dare I doubt.

I don't even think Eric wants a full swap, maybe just an oral swap like we saw with the last foursome Anna and Alex had. He has to know he has a really good thing with Layla. He wouldn't want to jeopardize that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, heineken said:

I don't even think Eric wants a full swap, maybe just an oral swap like we saw with the last foursome Anna and Alex had. He has to know he has a really good thing with Layla. He wouldn't want to jeopardize that.

Well, what have we seen so far: Eric played at Jess pussy. The question is: Would he have done it if Layla had seen it and Sam was there? I do not think so. And if so? Try and error? - Too risky. This can destroy a relationship. It would be best if these four were talking before. And that could have taken place long ago. And because it has not happened so far, it will not come any more.

38 minutes ago, Russ said:

Because the guest couple will have sex and that means money

Despite being in the wrong forum I already have my head aching from hitting her so much on the wall trying to understand how this apartment and its "users" relate there.
This friend has already brought 3 different girls and I think now the fourth (I will have the confirmation when without clothes and looking for tattoos).
We still have the possible "girlfriend" of Mira that we already saw there too.
Only Jeka who is alone or with Mira?

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Eric played at Jess pussy. The question is: Would he have done it if Layla had seen it and Sam was there? I do not think so. And if so? Try and error? - Too risky.

I know I view what happened that night differently than you. I still think that all 3 of them involved knew exactly what was happening and that's why I said possible oral swap, but no penetration. I even think Layla whispered in Eric's ear when to go back and forth between the 2. Sam probably didn't know. But he always falls asleep much earlier than the others. There's going to be a lot that happens he doesn't know about unless he gets on the same sleep schedule as the rest.

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Bem, o que nós vimos até agora: Eric jogou na buceta de Jess. A pergunta é: Teria ele feito se Layla tivesse visto e Sam estivesse lá? Eu penso que não. E se? Tentativa e erro? - Muito arriscado. Isso pode destruir um relacionamento. Seria melhor se estes quatro estivessem falando antes. E isso poderia ter acontecido há muito tempo. E porque não aconteceu até agora, não virá mais.

Apparently you are not paying attention and correctly interpreting the signs there.

Talk about Eric and Layla is not lacking. You think they're talking about what?
In the bedroom and bathroom.

The greatest resilience and reluctance would be on Jess's part but what we saw a few days ago, throws this by land.

Sam has already proven mature and centered enough to not "mix" things apart from simple sexual contact out of routine and planned.

Layla in turn, if you do not have any resistance from Eric and we see that you have not, you will not object. See she has an open mind about this.

The final question to check everything here.

What is the purpose of reaching the stage that already reached here (sex in the same environment at 4 without change) and now the 3 with discrete (but intense) contacts and simply "park" on it?

If there have not been any changes in behavior between the 4 and worse, do we see that it became more intense among your peers because you think it will "demolish" the couples there?

Has anyone here forgotten to add in this equation what almost happened if there had not been a planning failure in drinks in the farewell of Alex and Lina?

My thought

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Has anyone here forgotten to add in this equation what almost happened if there had not been a planning failure in drinks in the farewell of Alex and Lina?

So true. Eric even fondled Lina while she was sleeping that night. I don't think that night would have led to a full swap, but it was definitely looking like a foursome with some possible touching between couples.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Despite being in the wrong forum I already have my head aching from hitting her so much on the wall trying to understand how this apartment and its "users" relate there.
This friend has already brought 3 different girls and I think now the fourth (I will have the confirmation when without clothes and looking for tattoos).
We still have the possible "girlfriend" of Mira that we already saw there too.
Only Jeka who is alone or with Mira?

Just complementing. This is still not the fourth but the second that has been with him there. Tattoo located on the back so identifies it;