Jess & Sam

Just now, balt2103 said:

If you lie with a woman on the upper arm, and she plays at your penis, then you pay attention to what makes her forearm?

And even if you notice something: Would not you turn your head and look?

Not if she didn't want to see. I mentioned this in an earlier post, but I believe Layla was whispering to him when to go back and forth between the 2 girls. While she was kissing his neck, she could have easily whispered it to him.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Don't know what you're on about with Masha and Sascha. Those two got along just fine before during and after both times they swapped partners.

I agree 100%, I thought for sure ,especially her screaming with the other guy , BUT Sasha and Masha were cuddling the following day as if nothing happened. I believe, and its only my opinion, that he 2 of them have a very STRONG relationship to be able to swap (only for pure physical enjoyment) then continue being happy. I know some will say "If they are so in love with each other why do they have to make love to someone else " its only physical. There , that's my 2 cents , who wants to be first to disagree ?

2 minutes ago, sixfive said:

I agree 100%, I thought for sure ,especially her screaming with the other guy , BUT Sasha and Masha were cuddling the following day as if nothing happened. I believe, and its only my opinion, that he 2 of them have a very STRONG relationship to be able to swap (only for pure physical enjoyment) then continue being happy. I know some will say "If they are so in love with each other why do they have to make love to someone else " its only physical. There , that's my 2 cents , who wants to be first to disagree ?

wow don't know how my contribution ended up here ???, I apologize

4 minutes ago, sixfive said:

At Sascha & Masha there was crisis! She had a BJ with the man in the bathroom and fuck with him in bedroom. Without the sasha knew about it.

And sascha fucks the guest girl as soon as masha and the man were out of the apartment.

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

At Sascha & Masha there was crisis! She had a BJ with the man in the bathroom and fuck with him in bedroom. Without the sasha knew about it.

And sascha fucks the guest girl as soon as masha and the man were out of the apartment.

was this after the time when She had the bedroom and he had the living room ? or after the 4 of them were all in bed together ? we should carry this over to the right section. lol