Geri & David

I'm not sure that it's for maney. Iheard how much money take Natasha. A few hiurs ago i understand hou much taks S&V. Natasha is talking to each guest that VH its very interesting for her. Even Alex didn't pay money in time. Today he gave S&V only half of the money for february, becouse he has spent a lot of money for rents, electrisity and water.

3 minutes ago, peogeo said:

I'm not sure that it's for maney. Iheard how much money take Natasha. A few hiurs ago i understand hou much taks S&V. Natasha is talking to each guest that VH its very interesting for her. Even Alex didn't pay money in time. Today he gave S&V only half of the money for february, becouse he has spent a lot of money for rents, electrisity and water.

not good if alex have give only half on the money for sveta/vlad because of electricity and co

And one more Alex and S&V was having a diference about when they had joined the projekt. Alex thouth that they are from 01.02.17, S&V from 28.01.17. I was redy to hear "o we will check when is the first post at camcaps :D

Sary its not for this topic but Natasha was having the same problem las mounth.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, peogeo said:

And one more Alex and S&V was having a diference about when they had joined the projekt. Alex thouth that they are from 01.02.17, S&V from 28.01.17. I was redy to hear "o we will check when is the first post at camcaps :D

Sary its not for this topic but Natasha was having the same problem las mounth.

S&V are right. The topic here started on the 28th of January.