Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't think we will see Kami again until tomorrow afternoon.

Who knows ? If it's work she will come back, if it's a new BF she will come back also, if it is Dima she will stay the night. I bet she comes back tonight. Let's play...

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Who knows ? If it's work she will come back, if it's a new BF she will come back also, if it is Dima she will stay the night. I bet she comes back tonight. Let's play...

If not spending the night somewhere then must be photo shoot because of the clothing she put in her bag.she was modeling the clothes in front the mirror in her room before bathing.

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If not spending the night somewhere then must be photo shoot because of the clothing she put in her bag.she was modeling the clothes in front the mirror in her room before bathing.

We can go on speculating like that till her return.... (Lol)

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Got to do something.Definitely nothing entertaining happening in the apartment.I guess Kami felt she had to give a little nude show to keep us happy for a couple days. lol

She likes to go around naked. The girls who come to RLC like sex and exhibitionnism, they don't have to plan anything, it's natural...