Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Kami and Kristy talked a little this afternoon in the bathroom and a lot in the kitchen and they move back the table in the kitchen. There is no tension between the girls but Kami is not the talking mod, just closed in herself. Kami is the leader, Kristy just adapts herself to her mood... But why Kami is in a bad mood, that the question...

8 hours ago, MrBox said:

Could this be because of the very late time of arrival. Maybe the two are just tired and already had a lot of time to talk on their way "home".

It is nice that K&K are back in the apartment, but i wonder, if both are really at home there any more. 

You make a good point MB, they could have been tired, and talked out, but I have a wife and two daughters, and I noticed that there is a tone and body language that some women get, when they are annoyed or mad at one another, and if Kitek could have heard what appeared to be certain looks and small-talk, it might let us know what is up.  Those of us who watched their relationship blossom at B1 know that they were really great friends...lately is seems to be at least a bit strained.  I would hate to think that something/someone messed up their friendship.  Just Sayin'

11 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

You make a good point MB, they could have been tired, and talked out, but I have a wife and two daughters, and I noticed that there is a tone and body language that some women get, when they are annoyed or mad at one another, and if Kitek could have heard what appeared to be certain looks and small-talk, it might let us know what is up.  Those of us who watched their relationship blossom at B1 know that they were really great friends...lately is seems to be at least a bit strained.  I would hate to think that something/someone messed up their friendship.  Just Sayin'

Read above, they have been talking a lot in the kitchen before in a very friendly way.

I think that Kami doesn't like too much Heidi to be in the apartment. She showed to Kristy a few things Heidi did when they were away and asked Kristy to move back the kitchen table with her. Kristy is more friendly with Heidi than Kami, hence the grief. Kami could be a bit jealous and afraid to loose her grip on the apartment, maybe on Kristy too. There is also the Dima problem, Kristy doesn't like him and doesn't want to see him around - she often hides herself when he comes.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

Read above, they have been talking a lot in the kitchen before in a very friendly way.

I think that Kami doesn't like too much Heidi to be in the apartment. She showed to Kristy a few things Heidi did when they were away and asked Kristy to move back the kitchen table with her. Kristy is more friendly with Heidi than Kami, hence the grief. Kami could be a bit jealous and afraid to loose her grip on the apartment, maybe on Kristy too. There is also the Dima problem, Kristy doesn't like and doesn't want to see him around - she often hides herself when he comes.

Of course Kristy likes Heidi. Kristy had her ear glued to the wall while Heidi and her friend had their lunch.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Of course Kristy likes Heidi. Kristy had her ear glued to the wall while Heidi and her friend had their lunch.  :biggrin:

A pity Kami wasn't there, K&K with the ears glued to the wall, first trying to figure out, than to imitate and finally entering in a  competition to make even more noise. Heidi would have been serioulsy pissed... And us seriously pleased.:angel:

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I think that Kami doesn't like too much Heidi to be in the apartment. She showed to Kristy a few things Heidi did when they were away and asked Kristy to move back the kitchen table with her. Kristy is more friendly with Heidi than Kami, hence the grief. Kami could be a bit jealous and afraid to loose her grip on the apartment, maybe on Kristy too. There is also the Dima problem, Kristy doesn't like him and doesn't want to see him around - she often hides herself when he comes.

They could both lose their grip on the apartment if they're away so often and Heidi puts on the quality shows she has in the last few days....:cry: