Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

7 hours ago, wathou said:

now i'm not so sure that the woman was her mom now xD if her mom brought her a dildo ... LMAO 

I still think that was her mom. I dont really speak russian but i imagine their conversation went like this

Heidis mom : girl, ive seen your video with that other girl and i couldnt believe my eyes!

Heidi: aww mom really? :(

Heidis mom : yeah, cant believe neither of your 2 had a dildo!

oooooor maybe not. either way, if her friend from the other night comes back... she is in for a surprise :P

Kami is skying, she learned it as a kid and loves it , Kristy prefers the snowboard. They climbed up in the very high mountains and went down by their own in splendid surroundings. They are very happy, very close to each other as ever, which is the main point

• Upvote 1

This place seems to be extrem lonely. ... Now, that also the cute guest is gone, it getting more obvious how little of their time Kristy and Kamila spend at this place currently. Especially Kamilla speend much more time outside since her holiday. First, i was only their sex life that faded away in the apartment, now, it seems more and more that also the girls are about to leave the project. ... I hope, i am wrong.

• Upvote 1