Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

Kristy is spending the afternoon on the sofa in panties, reading, looking at her phone, writing in a notebook or answering to Kami who posted a video of both of them dancing in a water pool in Hong Kong. They seem to  be able to communicate only through their social medias. A few days ago, Kristy asked so Kami where she had put the keys of the apartment... In the car, answered Kami. Do they have a car ? Is it Dima's car ?

24 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kristy is spending the afternoon on the sofa in panties, reading, looking at her phone, writing in a notebook or answering to Kami who posted a video of both of them dancing in a water pool in Hong Kong. They seem to  be able to communicate only through their social medias. A few days ago, Kristy asked so Kami where she had put the keys of the apartment... In the car, answered Kami. Do they have a car ? Is it Dima's car ?

Look at my PM.

With this apartment empty most of the time,no social media info and no Kitek translations this thread is totally boring and dead.Why are the people who are opposed to social media info not posting any comments about the apartment?I'm waiting for your posts so that we can have a conversation about the exciting events taking place in this apartment.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

With this apartment empty most of the time,no social media info and no Kitek translations this thread is totally boring and dead.Why are the people who are opposed to social media info not posting any comments about the apartment?I'm waiting for your posts so that we can have a conversation about the exciting events taking place in this apartment.

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to my pm ? please