Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But it depends who it is. What if Zoya's guest (who I believe to be Lev's sister) did it? Then you would see a reaction. Also if you can imagine had Jasmin remained covered up, as soon as she revealed those monsters, many jaws would have hit the floor.

And actually these 2 (K&K) weren't exactly the most naked pair while in Barcelona - very rarely did you see a tit downstairs.

Tits.....let's talk about tits now.  All tits are different, but when you see them a couple of times they all become the same.  I have to agree with miscvoyeur on this one.  Even the guest of Zoya & dipsticks,  after you've seen (if that ever happens) them a couple of times then it will become no big deal anymore.  Miscvoyeur is right though....there are a lot of people here that get overly excited when a girl takes off her shirt!!

Kristy is back, alone. It's -12° C in Moscow, hence the skiing clothes...

Kristy likes the guy she spent the night with on the sofa and for hours tried harder and harder to fuck her.

I am glad to announce that Kristy won this night the World Cock Teaser Trophy (the famous WCTT). This price goes to a " girl that can keep teasing a boy in erection for more than 10 hours without avoiding body contact and without being sexually abused"...

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

prenez des captures d'écran du nouveau mec de kristy, car demain ou après demain, elle risque d'être avec un nouveau gars!!!!!!:cry:

Take screenshots of the new kristy guy, because tomorrow or after tomorrow, she may be with a new guy !!!!!!:cry:

Take a number.Next!

• Upvote 1

I was going to put this comment in picture or video thread,but just realized that we are not allowed to make comments there.If we post videos or pictures from RLC cameras,RLC will ban us.If we post videos and pictures from sources other than RLC cameras,CC will ban us.Where are the videos and pictures suppose to come from?