Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

14 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Beautiful shower from the pretty "phonia" !!!! thank you!!!:biggrin:

Is this the name of the new guest? .... Anyway, this new girl guest has a almost perfect body. Exterm good looking and it seems she also has a nice personality. ... They had a nice movie night yesterday. ... :)

I hope she stay a bit longer. ... :)

il y a 10 minutes, MrBox a dit :

Est-ce le nom du nouvel hôte? .... Quoi qu'il en soit, cette nouvelle fille invité a un corps presque parfait. Exterm beau et il semble qu'elle a également une belle personnalité. ... Ils avaient une belle soirée cinéma hier. ... :)

J'espère qu'elle reste un peu plus longtemps. ... :)

I think it suits her, since she never leaves her phone !!!!

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Beautiful shower from the pretty "phonia" !!!! thank you!!!:biggrin:

thanks :) yeah shes hot but poor thing spent like 15 mins trying to find shampoo amongst those 4000 different bottles of ... stuff. it was both funny and sad at the same time :P luckily she was doing it naked so i didnt mind it but still why do they need so many damn things :P

edit: also, at the start she turned her back to cam 6 and was inspecting her pussy for good 20-30 secs, and only then she noticed cam 7. look on her face when she figured out theres another cam was epic :=)

• Upvote 2

il y a 17 minutes, theapplepie a dit :

merci :) ouais shes chose chaude mais pauvre passé comme 15 minutes en essayant de trouver le shampooing parmi ces 4000 bouteilles différentes de ... choses. il était à la fois drôle et triste en même temps: P heureusement, elle le faisait nue donc je didnt me dérange pas, mais encore pourquoi ils ont besoin tant de choses maudites: P

edit: aussi, au début, elle lui tourna le dos à came 6 et inspectait sa chatte pour de bonnes 20-30 secondes, et alors seulement, elle a remarqué la came 7. regard sur son visage quand elle a compris theres une autre came était épique: =)

Yes, phonia looked surprised in discovering the cam 7 !!!!:biggrin:

Our Friends at VHTV understand the value of the CamCaps forum and what it's members can provide for them, They encourage you to post pictures and videos for the promotional value it brings their site.

They are currently working with the premium members of CamCaps with this incredible promotion, I would ask that you please give them a try and encourage you to provide them with the feedback they are asking for from our membership.

Thanks