Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

45 minutes ago, Noldus said:

in a pm ;)

LOL.....everything only gets shared by PM's these days!!  If kitek could take the time to send you translations via PM's, why doesn't he just post it to the forum?  Is it because he's hiding something about the girls or is he just not in an info sharing mood with the rest of the group?  Share it with everybody and that way everybody can stay on the same page!!!

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL.....everything only gets shared by PM's these days!!  If kitek could take the time to send you translations via PM's, why doesn't he just post it to the forum?  Is it because he's hiding something about the girls or is he just not in an info sharing mood with the rest of the group?  Share it with everybody and that way everybody can stay on the same page!!!

he did- check Kristy is back

19 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

he did- check Kristy is back

Yes, he does translate some things but what I was referring to was not translated and Noldy said it was by a PM.  If he wants to knock down of the speculation in the forum, then he needs to keep everybody informed and not just a select few!

Guest beaver67

Yes, he does translate some things but what I was referring to was not translated and Noldy said it was by a PM.  If he wants to knock down of the speculation in the forum, then he needs to keep everybody informed and not just a select few!

understand what you are saying Harley:biggrin:

I think RLC management is beginning to have too much influence on this forum.

Reallifecam and CamCaps are in no way affiliated with each other, CamCaps is wholey owned and operated by Depraved Media. I think it's about time for some people to read the fine print of Camcaps policies and terms of service.