Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

3 minutes ago, cwouters said:

I have read that heidi is 25 years old. Does anyone know how old her breasts are?

LOL - I have studied her carefully now, she is so great there on the bed now, but I find not a single scar. Terrific surgery.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

LOL - I have studied her carefully now, she is so great there on the bed now, but I find not a single scar. Terrific surgery.

When the implant are "regular sized" ( like she has) and not over sized it is really rare that the sugery leaves scares unless it's done by an unskilled surgeon ^^'

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have not seen any scars. But they can be so hidden (armpits, chestnuts), you can not see them with this camera quality. But I see a breast that, when heidi is on the back, does not change its shape, does not "slide" to the side. And when heidi is standing, it is clear: the area over the nipples is too "round"

1 minute ago, cwouters said:

I have not seen any scars. But they can be so hidden (armpits, chestnuts), you can not see them with this camera quality. But I see a breast that, when heidi is on the back, does not change its shape, does not "slide" to the side. And when heidi is standing, it is clear: the area over the nipples is too "round"

agree, they are not natural. But I must admit that they are great ..

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

agree, they are not natural. But I must admit that they are great ..

NOW they looks great. As it looks in 15 years we know from various pictures .... they slide to the side and in the middle you can build a third one...