Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

50 minutes ago, Noldus said:

High cuddling on the kitchenfloor by Kristy and Yulia ;)

its just kristy being... kristy :P

shes cuddling with everyone that enters the house. guys, girls, heck if heidi mom stayed longer i bet kristy would be cuddling with her too :=P

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami, Yulya and Katya are playing dressing and undressing Barbie with some new swimming wear. Obvioulsy Kami got  for her all the tits available in her home town...

Three very nice looking girls. .. The blond guest is hot as hell. ... :)

Katya and Yulia went first with both a big hug from Kami, who prepared herself, cleaned all the mess in her room and then went out, looking a bit sad. Could be that she is going to meet her "unbeloved" BF. Kristy is studying in her bed. (It's in bold, but not my fault...)

Yes there is probably not inside the entire RLC which can carry out such a wonderfully neat and professional sexy strip dance that Kristy did inside the living room. Yes, even if not now some clothes went by, she is just the best when it comes to this sort of dancing anyway. I love Kristy. ✨???? well done. ??

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Yes there is probably not inside the entire RLC which can carry out such a wonderfully neat and professional sexy strip dance that Kristy did inside the living room. Yes, even if not now some clothes went by, she is just the best when it comes to this sort of dancing anyway. I love Kristy. ✨???? well done. ??

Noldus said over in B1 threads that she was putting on a dance....I figured that was the dance she was doing.  She does do it well doesn't she!!  She will always be in my Top 5 of all time RLC girls!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami is almost like two people in one body.In her photo shoots she gives the appearance of a beautiful,alluring,sophisticated woman and in the apartment she behaves like a playful immature adolescent girl.

She is a complicated girl, both manipulative and insecure, over sensitive on some things and under sensitive on others. She doesn't feel safe, as Kristy does, but she is a very interesting girl. She needs a strong person able to love her and help her to gain more confidence. A boy or even Kristy. I think she will be even more beautiful in the 10 years to come and get known for that. Courage Kami, you are very lovable and nice girl, very human at your strongest and weakest points.