Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

12 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

I can not dispute that it was a sub-par display for someone who is knowingly being filmed and paid to be on a voyeur-type website.

Let's be honest, ALL participants know what they're be hired for. Some of us enjoy watching people in their day-to-day lives. But in the end, sex sells. Whether it's straight, gay or masturbation.

I guess it's up to the website "managers" to weed out the duds from the Super Stars (i.e. Brunette from last night's foursome on VH).

Yes you are totally right. I dont get why those people agree to live on a voyeur-site when they know they are to shy and / or inhibited to get naked and show sexual action in front of camera without playing hiding shit.

And saying give them time they will adjust is simply bs... All people where this was said about (I talk from VV and VH) are already gone. Either you are made for this or not. But if not like the babysitting freeloader: Get out and dont block place for others who are better.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sleeping in bra must be very comfortable...::)

Agreed! I've never slept with a woman who kept her bra on to sleep. T-shirt and panties are the norm, even when sleeping together for the first time.

I've never known any woman to sleep alone and wear her bra to bed unless drunk, which the new Tula girl was not.

The new gal does have a fit, sexy body. She has nothing that needs hiding. Most people will enjoy watching her do anything at all naked.

15 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Agreed! I've never slept with a woman who kept her bra on to sleep. T-shirt and panties are the norm, even when sleeping together for the first time.

I've never known any woman to sleep alone and wear her bra to bed unless drunk, which the new Tula girl was not.

Absolutely. All women takin it off because its uncomfortable. Dont know any who leaves it on...

You can clearly see on her facial expression shes not comfortable even walking around in underwear. Shes so nervous biting her fingernails. She only does it to postpone the unavoidable: Getting kicked out. I dont get why she doesnt admit to herself shes wrong there and simply leaves.

• Upvote 1