Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

i haven't seen much but i did see marna lay the pillows out on the floor close to the free cam to give a good close up show with the big dick bf. she did everything possible to entertain but the cams buffered ruining it. not her fault though. she's doing a gr8 job!!!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

marna always tries to entertain even on free cam. ask any one who watched her last 2 -3 weeks she was amazing and genres she is the only one who do not do  things like that, thats one of the reason people ware watching her. 

She discovered 2 weeks ago the mirror and since then the cupboard is open when she is active there. In the bedroom all activity is in nightvision. She is friendly towards subscribers perhaps but not to others. People are watching in Tula, like I do several months, because it is surprising, even when she disappoints the watchers like some weeks ago together with 'babysitter.' See my post on page 112 and yours on page 113.

10 hours ago, beardman said:

She discovered 2 weeks ago the mirror and since then the cupboard is open when she is active there. In the bedroom all activity is in nightvision. She is friendly towards subscribers perhaps but not to others. People are watching in Tula, like I do several months, because it is surprising, even when she disappoints the watchers like some weeks ago together with 'babysitter.' See my post on page 112 and yours on page 113.

that is before the others left since then,i never seen her or do any thing to hide or just do things in BR so we cant see he like i said she was for the last 3 weeks she was kind, entertaining ,amazingly nice to every one  make sure every one is happy, if the rest of them do what she has been doing VV would have been in a better shape now. yes this week end she has guests and took time to be herself and enjoy her time with them. 

yes i have been watching her this last 3 weeks constantly and i enjoyed her company  she is my feverate  of all the participants  may be a bit too much, the reason is not just watching her have sex but most of all i enjoyed watching her do every thing else as well, yes i love watching her naked i will be happy if she is naked all the the timewhy not she is a beautiful girl every body would ,but i love her character and her personality most of all.

• Upvote 1

Not criticizing, anyone ,BUT @sat11, imagine if instead of Marna here for the last 3 weeks, we had instead   Pink Housecoat/batman underwear,  our friend (Damn forgot her name, must be all that cough syrup I had this morning) oh ya ANITA. Now if anyone translate this then it will get totally fucked, lol have a great day everyone