Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

good job nack. but there really isn't a lot to work with here anymore. the cam quality is bad & you are right. whatever they do anymore has no feeling of authenticity anymore. since jack vanished the whole apt is lost. iris & lex feel like they have to pay attention to zoe & it takes away from the possible enjoyment they used to have. vv is such a lost cause. i don't know how they are even still in business.

• Upvote 1

That's just freaking incredible. I'm so glad you posted that cause I have seen them do this many times and it just doesn't look real. I have no respect for any of them in Tver after this. After what Zoe did in Tula and now this, I banish them to the wasteland. 

Was Lex at least having sex with Iris?

On 3/28/2017 at 0:46 PM, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree with that. For those who don't know, she was doing a bate show with Marna in Tula and then all of the sudden she cam up to the free cam, realized we could see her through the reflection in the mirror and then promptly ended the show. 

@lucky19300 Here's what Zoe did in Tula. She looked into the cam and was like fuck you people. Now she and Iris are doing fake sex shows where they pretend to go down on each other. Pitiful.