Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I just can't believe people still show up. But they do. I guess money talks. I just wonder if VV has had to increase the payout for talent while at the same time take a hit on the subscriptions. Website hits don't lie. Traffic is way down. 

It has now impact on their records archive.

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I just can't believe people still show up. But they do. I guess money talks. I just wonder if VV has had to increase the payout for talent while at the same time take a hit on the subscriptions. Website hits don't lie. Traffic is way down. 

you know VV and VH are under same umbrella so money should not be problem

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That's just a rumor. Can you prove it?

that is not rumor people who worked under VV created VH hoping that they will get money from two different platforms but the plan went wrong when VV viewrs declined but i guess they will improve vv to get back their original followers who at that point will also be members of VH

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vicky1132 said:

that is not rumor people who worked under VV created VH hoping that they will get money from two different platforms but the plan went wrong when VV viewrs declined but i guess they will improve vv to get back their original followers who at that point will also be members of VH

I am sure you have proof for that. Unless you bring it it's plain bullshit.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am sure you have proof for that. Unless you bring it it's plain bullshit.

people who followed  vv over almost two years know what kind of game is playing out there and they didn't need any proof from third person.

2 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

people who followed  vv over almost two years know what kind of game is playing out there and they didn't need any proof from third person.

Okay just as I thought alternative facts or in other more clear words plain bullshit.

I don't think that's good enough proof. I can totally see it being true, but there's just too many differences in style for me to believe it. My best guess is that possibly VH was started by Kent, from the Kent and Gerda era. He went on strike at the end and at the last moment tried to convince Petra and VV that a model which very closely resembles VH could work. His idea was to have real people just let them install cams in their own place. This way the company wouldn't have to deal with the overhead of having to rent apartments. Plus, apartments could pop up anywhere, maybe even across the globe. I'm pretty sure that this was Kent's idea. I just don't know for certain if it's him or not, but I don't think VV went along with the idea and told him to fuck off. 

Also, several tenants that migrated to VH said that they did so because they thought VV management were either assholes or were not supporting them. Why would they jump from the frying pan into the fryer?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think that's good enough proof. I can totally see it being true, but there's just too many differences in style for me to believe it. My best guess is that possibly VH was started by Kent, from the Kent and Gerda era. He went on strike at the end and at the last moment tried to convince Petra and VV that a model which very closely resembles VH could work. His idea was to have real people just let them install cams in their own place. This way the company wouldn't have to deal with the overhead of having to rent apartments. Plus, apartments could pop up anywhere, maybe even across the globe. I'm pretty sure that this was Kent's idea. I just don't know for certain if it's him or not, but I don't think VV went along with the idea and told him to fuck off. 

Also, several tenants that migrated to VH said that they did so because they thought VV management were either assholes or were not supporting them. Why would they jump from the frying pan into the fryer?

Could be. I have another theory which I won't write here in public forums.

I believe VV is smart enough to play a solid game of checkers, but I don't think they could pull off the 3D chess moves that you're talking about. If I'm wrong, kudos to VV for successfully fooling us all. I just don't see it happening.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I believe VV is smart enough to play a solid game of checkers, but I don't think they could pull off the 3D chess moves that you're talking about. If I'm wrong, kudos to VV for successfully fooling us all. I just don't see it happening.

Check pm:biggrin: