Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

I would like to see more of this girl but I'm not becoming a member to do so

if you interested only this girl no point every thing she does you can see it from free cam, except shower

i just looked at dubna for a minute & saw zoe without a guy again. even though she fucked up by blowing off the viewers that day at tula i feel really sorry for her. she used to be my favorite girl on vv and she & the tver gang saved vv when nothing at all was happening in any other apt. she & jack allways seemed to get along gr8 & of course they had a lot of gr8 sex. they seemed to get along gr8 with iris & lex too. all of them were relaxed in front of the cams & not modest at all. then zoe & jack vanished after new year & i still don't know what happened. then jack vanished & i still don't know what happened. zoe now has no boyfriend & her presence is only to be an xtra wheel on a car with 4 flat tires & running on fumes.it's painful to see her like this. vv needs to just go away. it's so obvious that they are never going to do the things that are needed to be successful again. zoe, get out & do something with your life. vv is going down the drain & you are going with it. i used to be able to laugh at it but now it's just too depressing.

Capture_2017_04_16_19_06_29_866.png

• Upvote 2

thanks golfer, some times we forget and enjoy what we watch and you dropping in in every couple of days to remained us how vv is bad we appreciate that a lot (i am been sarcastic by the way)