Voronezh - Split 16

StnCld316

First a lot of complaining and than the not new conclusion that it does not matter and one has a nice day. I should say: wait until they are ready with moving.

Not for the first time VV has problems with the apartment-plan. The complete hall isn't there!

it is pretty well known that boro is probably going to suck just like it has since iris & lex left & ivo & phonia moved in. but since there isn't anything going on anywhere else there is still (although it's highly unlikely) the hope that the boro gang will suddenly care again. until then everyone watching it, especially those payer have every right to complain until there is actually something worth watching & paying for. these guys should have been moved to a new apt without any cams & where they actually have to have jobs & pay the rent & where no one has to watch their pitiful lives. vv is already losing the battle with vh & they do nothing to put up a fight. all the boro gang has to do is have sex & make it look like they care a little. not like they are entitled to live for free & thumb their noses at the audience. but let them just keep doing what they have been doing for the last couple of months & they won't have to worry. vv will be gone & they can find a place under that bridge with the other homeless people who didn't have the chances that they have been given. until then everyone that is not satisfied with this product should complain till someone at vv does something.they certainly haven't gotten the message yet.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

good thing i checked boro or i would have missed this joyful & colorful nothing.

Capture_2017_01_26_12_16_47_528.png  0   420.82 kB

When are Nick and Ivo going to be balls deep in each other's ass already. Hopefully, they do it off camera. Fucking weirdos