Welcome back IRMA

9 minutes ago, J0kk3r said:

There really ought to be a disaproove button for that kind of sentiment. Irma's immense popularity can be seen from her roommates who look up to her as well as the high amount of views this paricular room thread has. Watch it drop until she gets back as she surely must.

Tank you for this post, we have to be patient, until she comes back. My heart is burning for her and I miss her so much. Irma, you are the greatest !

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎30 at 4:56 PM, FartLeyHatboy said:

Bye Bye Irma, don't come back ever again!

BTW. Moment ago one really hated blonde was in live stream with her friend. She said THEY will go to Barcelona tomorrow. Everything is better than Irma, but not much. Friend was very cute brunette.

Damn Man !! That Profile Name...

ROFL05a34.gif

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

There really ought to be a disaproove button for that kind of sentiment. Irma's immense popularity can be seen from her roommates who look up to her as well as the high amount of views this paricular room thread has. Watch it drop until she gets back as she surely must.

Irma & Ilona are the bosses & the other girls work for them while they are at RLC or not.  You can believe whatever you want but I believe that is how it is.  If you think that these girls aren't working other jobs just because they are doing a gig for RLC at the moment, then I don't know what to tell you!!!

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎05 at 9:01 AM, nack said:

Damn Man !! That Profile Name...

ROFL05a34.gif

What's so funny in my profile name? I might introduce myself.

I was born in Texas. My family has grown watermelons since the 1700s. After glasnost my parents was sended to Russia to find out a way to export our watermelons into there. I was only a kid, so my english skills are very limited. Before moving to Russia my few friends gave me my nick name. First part came because of chicken dung smell what we used as a manure. Second part came from the hats which has been characteristic of my family as long as history knows to tell.

In Russia I met Kristy, and I fell in love. I show picture below of my ancestor to Kristy (note also the hat), and she put only two conditions to marry me. I must to grow such watermelons as my ancestors once grew, and win the biggest watermelon contest in Texas. Did I already mention that everything's bigger in Texas?

enhanced-buzz-orig-6185-1369866782-23.jp

Sorry of my late introduction, I don't visit in board often. I must do lot of work to find a recipe for a new better dung, so that I can get my watermelons to grow bigger. As you may have noticed Masha and Sasha's guest has disappeared. I hired them because they sit really long time in toilet. Especially that guy has been a real nugget, but more is needed. At the moment I have contract negotiations underway with Martina and Alberto, also they sit a long time and often in toilet.

That's the story of my nick, if someone really has been interested.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jugghead said:

So, how do watermelons pertain to Irma? You lost me.

Some people beg for attention, no matter how stupid they appear.
So it is also with the post of "Fartboy Hatley".

The fact, that they rob the meaning of the thread does not bother these people, the main thing is to fill the thread with garbage.
Too bad that they took Irma the honor, she deserves.

Irma was certainly kick ass cool. Great woman. No doubt a really fun date.

I can't really blame the watermelon concept for taking this off topic. The anguish Irma fans have experienced is quite acute: Nora and Alina and other fans have experienced this when "their beloved" left RLC.

Topic is now locked so that Irma fans can bury their grief over in that watermelon patch.

(Where, once a year, as visa regulations permit, she shall reappear to astound her truly believing loyal followers!)

• Upvote 1