Welcome back IRMA

11 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh really ... blows those guys claiming these are all innocent normal girls out the water. Also on the basis they really should get up to more in the apartments. honestly hearing about sexual escapades outside the flat, not just here, does make me think we are actually being shortchanged. Note the couples tend to have their sex in front of us sometimes in the case of Vanessa, Nina and Kira, Masha with a third or even fourth party. How much other sex have the girl had outside because like I said this really blows the idea that they are not out the water but then we knew about Belle etc. whatever she may have said.

That's why I quit subscribing!!  I've been trying to tell you all this for years but you just wouldn't listen LOL.  Also, during some of the UM......things go on besides just cleaning or waiting for a new girl.....................SMOKE & MIRROS BB, SMOKE & MIRROS!!!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh really ... blows those guys claiming these are all innocent normal girls out the water. Also on the basis they really should get up to more in the apartments. honestly hearing about sexual escapades outside the flat, not just here, does make me think we are actually being shortchanged. Note the couples tend to have their sex in front of us sometimes in the case of Vanessa, Nina and Kira, Masha with a third or even fourth party. How much other sex have the girl had outside because like I said this really blows the idea that they are not out the water but then we knew about Belle etc. whatever she may have said.

Nobody claims these girls are nuns! And if they do they're obviously deluded, after all they appear naked on the Internet for money. The problems start when people start calling them derogatory names because of it.

Going to a club like this is basically just one step up from going to a strip club, however you'll have certain members who will be adamant that the girls were there selling themselves (when in fact they actually had to pay to get in!)

Some of the old farts on this board don't realise that GIRLS LIKE SEX TOO! And they are perfectly capable of going out and getting it, even if a lot of the members of this forum aren't! :biggrin:

• Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nobody claims these girls are nuns! And if they do they're obviously deluded, after all they appear naked on the Internet for money. The problems start when people start calling them derogatory names because of it.

Going to a club like this is basically just one step up from going to a strip club, however you'll have certain members who will be adamant that the girls were there selling themselves (when in fact they actually had to pay to get in!)

Some of the old farts on this board don't realise that GIRLS LIKE SEX TOO! And they are perfectly capable of going out and getting it, even if a lot of the members of this forum aren't! :biggrin:

LOL Is this coming from the one person that sits and watches RLC 24/7 and is on CC damn near as much time.   Go out and get laid for Pete's sake!!  It will do you and your BS posts some good!!!

• Upvote 3

On 1/30/2017 at 3:38 PM, StnCld316 said:

They just don't leave the Apartment everyday to buy Bacon and Eggs.  These Girls have been around the block quite a few times.  :biggrin:

As some of us have continually said but we tend to get criticised by some.

• Upvote 3

On 30/1/2017 at 4:38 PM, StnCld316 said:

Ellos simplemente no dejar el apartamento todos los días para comprar tocino y los huevos. Estas chicas han sido alrededor de la cuadra unas cuantas veces.  :biggrin:

But that makes me think ... then, really to come to Barcelona?
And who are those people who have an interest and the power in which the girls have freaks outside the house and RLC does not put the cry in the sky, since its clients (we) feel us scammed?
As it says, in the houses of the couples there are some rules ... but and in Barcelona ... what are those rules?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, julesben said:

She must leave on 4 April last day she arrived on 4 January with a visa for 3 months

Visa doesn't go by Months.  It goes by Days.      90 days in a 180 Day Calendar Cycle is the way I understand it.

Irma honey bear, do not leave, you are the best and sexiest and you display it w/o hiding. Do not leave on 4/4, hide in the mystery closet, Spain will not know if you stay for a awhile.  Hell they are letting in thousands of Syrians, what's one Irma baby?  Enroll into a school, get extended, hide at Nora's setup 2 cams in their guest room.  We all love you to death.  If you have to leave, come back in 90 days. :heart: