Anna & Alex - Part 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eu digo isto a você como um amigo porque eu acho que você está exagerando aqui:

Amy, por favor. Você está com raiva desde horas sobre ninguém teve um orgasmo. Você não acha que é o suficiente agora? Concordo que o show não era bom. Mas é mais agora e permite esperar na próxima vez será melhor.:biggrin:

:biggrin: I am not a friend VV, but on the way to being (I hope) VH. Both.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eu digo isto a você como um amigo porque eu acho que você está exagerando aqui:

Amy, por favor. Você está com raiva desde horas sobre ninguém teve um orgasmo. Você não acha que é o suficiente agora? Concordo que o show não era bom. Mas é mais agora e permite esperar na próxima vez será melhor.:biggrin:

:biggrin: I am not a friend VV, but on the way to being (I hope) VH. Both.

they really don't seem to have anything in common. but after we all trashed emma & peter (me as much or more than anyone) they could be good candidates for their own apt. but they should have some of their friends over to have some fun. they don't need to have sex if they don't want to. just show some personality and relax. if alex stays out of trouble a & a will i'm sure have some more compatible roomies before we know it.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Para dizer algo. Sobre o que está acontecendo agora. É desagradável e doloroso observar como os dois casais se evitam

To avoid it today. If it was explained in twitter, evident that one of the sides gave a "footfall in the ball", Let's see how it is further ahead.

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they really don't seem to have anything in common. but after we all trashed emma & peter (me as much or more than anyone) they could be good candidates for their own apt. but they should have some of their friends over to have some fun. they don't need to have sex if they don't want to. just show some personality and relax. if alex stays out of trouble a & a will i'm sure have some more compatible roomies before we know it.

They do not seem to have anything in common. As before we believed they were celibate and asexual. But we now know that between 4 walls they are too similar. There's a candle lit on the table. Place an order and give credit and time to them.

2 lines, I'm getting better. I have hope ?

Jabbath, think of this too. I was traveling all week last week and missed a lot because of a poor cell phone connection. Finally, I had a chance to see this action live on an actually computer screen. I watch almost all 5 hours of it constantly hoping for a conclusion and it never came. Literally! I won't be doing that again for A and A. I'll do something funner and watch the playback highlights. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Anna and her friend feast on cock while blindfolded, but Alex still needed a cock ring to maintain his erection. More fucking and less drinking would help. 

Anna & Alex 4some 2017-02-05 Cam_3A.jpg  0   250.25 kB

Anna & Alex 4some 2017-02-05 Cam_3_A.mp4  2   91.36 MB

gr8 vid chip. although there was some dissapointment about the party there were many good things like this.

• Upvote 2