Anna & Alex - Part 1

I sent VH and email expressing my opinion on Alex and Anna, This was their response:

We appreciate your feedback. We understand that some of tenants may or may not be liked by others, that's why we have several apartments, not the only one. Please consider NOT watching an apartment of Alex & Anna if you want them to leave. If they will get no views - they will be kicked out. Just that easy.

> Also was this a lie, and is it what people can expect from you in the future.

Next time, please consider not accusing anybody of lie if you don't know the details. Alex & Anna were introduced before we made a statement on CamCaps forum, where you read this statement from.

Again, thank you for your feedback, we will take that into account.
Enjoy your stay at Voyeur House TV

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I sent VH and email expressing my opinion on Alex and Anna, This was their response:

We appreciate your feedback. We understand that some of tenants may or may not be liked by others, that's why we have several apartments, not the only one. Please consider NOT watching an apartment of Alex & Anna if you want them to leave. If they will get no views - they will be kicked out. Just that easy.

> Also was this a lie, and is it what people can expect from you in the future.

Next time, please consider not accusing anybody of lie if you don't know the details. Alex & Anna were introduced before we made a statement on CamCaps forum, where you read this statement from.

Again, thank you for your feedback, we will take that into account.
Enjoy your stay at Voyeur House TV

Typical response,they lie and then spin it to their advantage.

1 minute ago, HarveyB said:

Typical response,they lie and then spin it to their advantage.

Sorry its true they did not lie here. They said Alex and Anna were coming and they will look very closely at them because of all negative feedback they got at VV

They said no other people from VV are planned when I asked about the Boro bunch. 

I will give them a second chance but I really have dont have any hope...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry its true they did not lie here. They said Alex and Anna were coming and they will look very closely at them because of all negative feedback they got at VV

They said no other people from VV are planned when I asked about the Boro bunch. 

I will give them a second chance but I really have dont have any hope...

Technically correct Jabbath, but it does seem deceptive at least for them not to qualify their statement by saying no people "other than Ann & Alex".

I really do wonder why Anna&Alex have been selected from the VV people to move over and get such a comfortable apartment with 10 cams and jacuzzi. Some old friendships? Some rich sponsor or studio manager?

It is good that they are there alone for the time being, so I can avoid to click in quite easily. 

To watch Katya sleeping only or to see smoking Alya would create more fun than Alex.

Please promise me, one time pissing in the sink, drunken or not, will be the ultimative ticket for kicking off......

• Upvote 1