Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Este foi o foursome mais boresome nunca! Afiação por dinheiro. Blá 

My opinion!
It was not planned for Peter and Emma to be there and on the one hand happy about it. They could and would certainly frighten them.

Emma is still loosening up and not ready for this level.

At first I thought it was for money, since VH manifested, if everyone remembers the couple a participation. Then I realized that both AA and EP are already included in the apartment and therefore their account is already paid.

The event itself was partly efficient (not my kind).
I prefer it as it was the first time, but I must admit it was different from what I have seen and what has already been seen in any apartment here on the site (at least so far so we can say).

The only loose end that stays in it all is at 23; 55hs where Anna talks to both and as I said before I have the impression she asks for private space ..

She returns the kitchen (I follow this return to see if she makes any comments with the others), but she simply continues to take things to the table. And in the room we see Emma lying visibly hurt with something Peter tries and finally gets the Cheer if everyone can see (23: 57hs forward) Cam 8, the best look for this.

Still hopeful that Anna has invited her to participate and she has gently refused him, but the timeline before and after do not repress this impression of mine.

I justify, for we may have created there a new Eugene, Nick, whom we have seen in what he gave.
I do not want this for this apartment and for them there ..

Again my feeling and my impression.
If it's wrong, please coorrize me and make the truth come out.
Longing for this.

• Upvote 1

Very serious discussion underway. Alex is a broken man. Looks completely insecure. Anna is trying to give him strength, but he looks utterly broken. Don't think we'll be seeing the swinging couple again. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly, why failed? He wanted to know why his "past" has to accompany him here, if at this moment he did nothing to remind him.
Twisted for this is what is not lacking here and a lot. And pessimistic current too ..

Luckily, it's still a cheerleader. And I hope you both are strong and together to overcome and ignore all of this moving forward.

Nothing personal to anyone here, but really tired of so much attacking them without any evidence of this to this site. This is not VV. SCORE
Be happy and let them be.
Peace!