Anna & Alex - Part 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just wanted to say Anna and Alex would be ok with another couple joining. But Emma and Peter did not want to and separated themselves

That was obvious to me from the beginning. Not sure why this issue is up for debate. Three didn't want to participate and no one cared. It's no big deal. Maybe they will later. Remember, they are new. 

Good so from what I understand
If VH opt for, as suggested here allocate Emma and Peter in an apartment to the front. Great !
Keep the audience in the apartment focused on gaming more steadfast most of the time. LOL

The experience will make the new couple drawn (and need not be the fields, as I said before), will be more compatible with the way and purpose of Anna and Alex.

Since as I pointed out and I have been pointing in this forum before, come to add and multiply.
And not to subtract and divide, what is drawing there.

So we can have Jinga and Strip poker or twister, which apparently completely discarded there.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Isso foi óbvio para mim desde o início. Não tenho certeza por que este assunto é para debate. Três não queriam participar e ninguém se importava. Não é grande coisa. Talvez mais tarde. Lembre-se, eles são novos. 

Now you understand why I say that your opinion is important here and for me too.
We are executioners, but most of the time angels.lol.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What I don't get is why no one seems to be dissatisfied with the 4some. And why Alex got depressed.

My position at 4some, I have already said. Unused and unpublished to me this style of voyeur. And for VH too. Mainly !
As for Alex's "depression", what worries me is the bottle in his hands. Even if he's drinking it in moderation.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll take Peter and Emma over Anna and Alex any day. At least they know how to have sex and FINISH!

A propisito! You pointed out that Alex was down because he could not finish. Before this blessed phone call come forward as the cause.

Well! He finally and at the end of it, he succeeded. With Anna.:dodgy:

Guest wolf1111
8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yea, like 6 hours later! I really hate the starting and stopping sex. Ruins everything! Tell me you wouldn't have popped 2 minutes after that brunette sucked you cock? For real!

I would have.