Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Don't know about you guys, but the lack of sex swapping is really starting to annoy me. I get anxious for it and then it's such a let down when it doesn't happen. 

and the other couples all want to. it's alex that is stopping it from happening. it all started when he couldn't get hard enough to dp hot tits!

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sim, é a falta de finalidade que mais me irrita. Eu desprezo começar e parar de sexo. Eu estou chegando ao ponto onde eu não consigo nem sequer olhar para Alex. Muito ruim, porque eu sempre gostei tanto da Anna. 

If you like Anna then try to think like her and understand or seek to understand what she sees (and apparently only) in Alex to the point of keeping him by her side yet, despite all the "positive" points already pointed out here he .

Of course only with references to what has happened before and never effectively to what happens now and there.

What I see is that all the men who have stepped into this apartment and in the previous one synchronize very well with his personality. Good fellow would be the interpretation there.

And though it goes unnoticed, so do women. They laugh at their jokes and jokes.

Maybe this is what Anna sees in him in exclusivity. Good company.

I've already stated here, I like Alex, I'm meeting him just now (my opinion, Mine) and I'm just sad for his not advisable slope for drinks and as I've also observed slips for jokes (not my opinion) somewhat gross.

Reduce and control these two loose ends and everything is peaceful there. Enjoying it or not in 4some or other situation.

And sorry if again I disappoint somebody here with my opinion.
:cool:f

I understand Bear. I really do and I try to see it the way Anna does. I just know that there is no way that I would tolerate a guy like that in my life. She would have every right to be constantly pissed off at him and dump him. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eu entendo Bear. Eu realmente faço e eu tento vê-lo da maneira que Anna faz. Eu só sei que não há nenhuma maneira que eu toleraria um cara como esse em minha vida. Ela teria todo o direito de ser constantemente chateado com ele e despejá-lo. 

The question is exactly this.

It is in Anna's life and not in ours that this happens. She and only she can understand and accept the "defects" of Alex and as everyone says (you inclusive) she may have a better person.
The problem is that she already has and is by her side at the moment.
Someone here saw Alex crying a few moments in the bedroom and Anna hugging him? I bet I do not. And he was doing this by consulting something on his cell phone.

See the level that we got here. I do not want to comment this seems to me. I'm just not part of this chain.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eu respeito esse Urso. Eu deveria ser mais indulgente com Alex, mas ele torna isso muito difícil. 

PS, eu ia dizer duro, mas isso não soava bem. -benzóico.

:biggrin::heart:You've just taken a step in this direction.
And thank you for the tolerance with me.
Incarnated Pound?
Capricorn with ascent in ... capricorn.
That is, even my curves are of nature and straight sense.

• Upvote 1

Last night, the guest girl was going down on Alex when he tried to pull her up for 69. She got a different signal and tried to ride him bareback. ...but alas.... whiskey dick couldn't get it in.

Just now, balt2103 said:

Alex does not want to swap because he can not participate because of alcohol? Is that what you think?

I think he is deathly afraid that another man will make her cum harder than he can make her cum. It would ruin him.