Anna & Alex - Part 1

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Boy, people who joined cause the orgy, got burned!

Amy3, I see it differently.
The pressure now is so great there, that this weekend has no way to go.

For Emma and Peter especially.
Anna and Alex already know how it is.

If in "periods" as you quoted, the oldest excuse of the book by then everything has to be normalized. And time for this has.

47 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Period! The oldest trick in the book. Well played, well played. Jk! Nonetheless, she's done nothing but cock tease this poor chap for a day now. Clothes are glued to her body and she does seem to want to exhibit herself. So far, the audition is a fail.

She is definitely on her period. She stood inside that mirrored closet yesterday and changed her underwear. The old underwear had a pad that was... well, let's say... she's on her period.

2 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Ela está definitivamente no seu período. Ela ficou dentro do armário espelhado ontem e trocou de roupa. A roupa de baixo velha tinha um bloco que era ... bem, digamos ... ela está em seu período.

I saw clothes changing (just the exchange) and found "10" the closet. It works like a booth.
Really cool .

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Amy3, I see it differently.
The pressure now is so great there, that this weekend has no way to go.

For Emma and Peter especially.
Anna and Alex already know how it is.

If in "periods" as you quoted, the oldest excuse of the book by then everything has to be normalized. And time for this has.

Been there done that! A lag is no indication of something great happening. Believe me, more often than not it's the contrary.

Wait, to clarify, I mean the newest girl is on her period. I wasn't talking about Emma. I think she might just be tired because she has a real job outside the apartment.