Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

She rolled her eyes and you could tell she was thinking "are you serious? I can't believe he's turning away from all this"....:biggrin:

Damn he's got a serious problem then. Everyone says he's a swinger tho.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GetSome2014 said:

Wheew! ........*wipes forehead with back of hand* ........Just got online and saw Irma wasn't alone. I was kicking myself thinking I had missed something, but I guess not! Naked Irma in bed and she even gave him a massage before, gotta be gay or f*cking stupid!!!

I think he's gay -- maybe fuckin insane too lol. -- You missed nuthin

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Damn he's got a serious problem then. Everyone says he's a swinger tho.

Maybe he is but he seemed shy when they went to her bedroom. On the sofa he was all contact and lying in her lap but once upstairs he didn't put a hand on her. Who knows??

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

Maybe he is but he seemed shy when they went to her bedroom. On the sofa he was all contact and lying in her lap but once upstairs he didn't put a hand on her. Who knows??

I know -- it was weird. --It was like 2 different guys. Yea he was all hands on the sofa. Cant figure this one.

14 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

16:05 Irma home. And Jessica has on a heavy duty pad on so she out for 3 or 4 day

I just got through reading 23 pages by all you "Double Mint Twins" perverts and I have one question.

Why all of you were perving over the twins,  did anyone notice whether or not Jess used a pad after her bath??

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just got through reading 23 pages by all you "Double Mint Twins" perverts and I have one question.

Why all of you were perving over the twins,  did anyone notice whether or not Jess used a pad after her bath??

Don't know Harley - I cant get the upstairs cams till tomorrow when I get paid. Come on Thursday!! I think she did have a pad Harley.

2 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Jessica, who I now, consider my favorite. Yes, she`s having her friend. Exquisite young lady. Jessica, when I look into your Blue Eyes, it is a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part of. She like`s everyone here, even those, who dislikes her Cam shows. I read it on a post. What post, imaginary19.gif.0a3416bf3fbd6f0241d8a915181e50da.gif

I like her ok -- she's cute for sure!!

16 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Don't know Harley - I cant get the upstairs cams till tomorrow when I get paid. Come on Thursday!! I think she did have a pad Harley.

Thanks Dreamer, but honestly I think you should save your money and spend it on your girlfriend.   You are just going to be disappointed with RLC I'm afraid.

8 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Jessica, who I now, consider my favorite. Yes, she`s having her friend. Exquisite young lady. Jessica, when I look into your Blue Eyes, it is a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part of. She like`s everyone here, even those, who dislikes her Cam shows. I read it on a post. What post, imaginary19.gif.0a3416bf3fbd6f0241d8a915181e50da.gif

Hello JB,  do you know she is on her period for a fact or are you just guessing because of the pad she used after leaving the apartment earlier today?

• Upvote 1