Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

or maybe, the twins undressed after a smoke on the balcony

The twins seemed like a great idea, BUT there totally useless.

They dance like drunk Penguins and whats with the panty pants, And whats with running away everytime real action starts.

cd10681-penguins-dancing-bump-lenticular-motion-birthday-card.gif

10 minutes ago, euth63 said:

Guess we can't cam everything.

LOL,  but they could euth.....they could.   Like I said, when they are home they shouldn't be allowed to hide anywhere!!   They spend enough time outside the apartment to warrant cams in every place inside the apartments.......that includes entryways, laundry rooms, powder rooms, balconies, and all bathrooms.  Sorry, just how I feel about it!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL,  but the could euth.....they could.   Like I said, when they are home they shouldn't be allowed to hide anywhere!!   They spend enough time outside the apartment to warrant cams in every place inside the apartments.......that includes entryways, laundry rooms, powder rooms, balconies, and all bathrooms.  Sorry, just how I feel about it!

Let's go all the way....Helmet cams.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euth63 said:

Let's go all the way....Helmet cams.

LOL.....I like the way you think but I would rather see a butt cam so we could watch all the perves checking out their asses as they walk down the streets and in the bars and clubs......now that would be entertainment!!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL.....I like the way you think but I would rather see a butt cam so we could watch all the perves checking out their asses as they walk down the streets and in the bars and clubs......now that would be entertainment!!

That's creative.

• Upvote 3

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like a hoot to me!!  Let me go look around on YouTube and see if they have anything like that before we get carried away lol. 

We could start our own voyeur sight charge three times as much as RLC and win.