Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Could be but she is also all made up and did her hair so maybe it was all a factor. 

Ps Cam lagging badly in the Kitchen now, do all the B1 cams need replacing !

Hey not just me then. I'm glad they have gone back to 720 in B2 although I guess I would have loved to see HD Belle. Replay let's me see everything over and over again :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey not just me then. I'm glad they have gone back to 70 in B2 although I guess I would have loved to see HD Belle. Replay let's me see everything over and over again :biggrin:

Yes i was hoping for HD BELLE too, guess we will have to wait. 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

It will explain why I have had no problems today. Changed my approach from 4 cams to 2 cams with the 14 thumbs - yes I miss more stuff but at least I know what I am missing.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Very nice to see hands on pussies though in the shower. Belle and Irma only have 3 weeks and if Irma stays her full term I predict some spectacular times - if Stella can sneak something in anyway.

We always hoped Belle would return while Irma was here so we got that wish, i sort of feel the Twins would have been better moving to the big room in B2 though then Belle could have stayed with Irma and Stella. I hope Belle will like Angelina and vice versa, they could do Yoga together !

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

My fervent hope is that she does a glamour shoot like certain girls in B1 and B2. Even better a multiple girl shoot :biggrin:

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

We always hoped Belle would return while Irma was here so we got that wish, i sort of feel the Twins would have been better moving to the big room in B2 though then Belle could have stayed with Irma and Stella. I hope Belle will like Angelina and vice versa, they could do Yoga together !

I have mentioned that in the past. Maybe whever is running it thinks putting Gina and Belle in B2 with friends in B1 ensures those joint parties that we want to see but I think Irma, Stella, Belle and Lia (maybe Angel as well) would be a hell of a party, if theyc ould just ditch Gina and Mia.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

BTW I holding back on the Big Blue My Belle:heart: stuff until she really starts doing stuff - of course for me the ultimate would be a bate.

That's okay - LOL

• Upvote 2