Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well to catch Nora's record of fucking and bating in Barca would take many many weeks of non-stop action from Irma. If you don't count yesterday's tame effort (because it was tame) than this is the first time Irma's gone all the way with another person and from reports didn't orgasm herself so no,. But Nora is Queen not just because of the sex.

fair enough BB- thanks

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

Irma is more of a giver than a taker, and in my estimation, that is because of her caring about people- just saying:biggrin:

Jess did rub Irma's ass kity & ass quite a bit until she couldn't do it any longer. I think that's when Irma knew she was hers...

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Ilona! I know you're hanging out with your latest squeeze but FOR GOD SAKE get yourself back to Barcelona!

Please Ben im at work trying to well Work lol and my mind is wandering.    It was ment to be the next step in the Ilona and Irma story.  But she is too busy with her squeeze as you say.  I will gladly settle for watching Irma and Jessica in full tomorow on replay.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

You're correct in that Nora had some epic sessions with Kiko and herself..

By my reckoning Irma is now in her 6th month. I am not going to point out what Belle did in her first 6 weeks ... or indeed in her first 2 weeks. Now if she had bated without the covers as well where would she stand? 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

By by reckoning Irma is now in her 6th month. I am not going to point out what Belle did in her first 6 weeks ... or indeed in her first 2 weeks. Now if she had bated without the covers as well where would she stand? 

Please point it out! But please don't elevate Belle by diminishing Irma. There's room for all but the fact remains she didn't bate without covers. that wasn't meant as a dig on Belle....i still enjoyed her even though she didn't ...

• Upvote 1

Just now, joeybaggs said:

I know everyone has their favorite, but Ilona, the iron board, with no personally other than that fucking dildo, Im glad she's gone, in my opinion.

Sorry to disagree wit you joey because you know how highly I think of you but ...

!!!!! No-one had more personality than Ilona - people had better personalities but the girl of a 1000 expressions was entertainment gold. 

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

By my reckoning Irma is now in her 6th month. I am not going to point out what Belle did in her first 6 weeks ... or indeed in her first 2 weeks. Now if she had bated without the covers as well where would she stand? 

Its the one thing that was missing from Belle's stay. She needs to up her game in that respect when she comes back. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Teddy 1 said:

You're correct in that Nora had some epic sessions with Kiko and herself..

yes she did- no denying it