Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Lyree said:

Irma seems to like that little toy of hers. I may have to go look for one of them and go for a test drive. :heart:

just let us know the results Lyree hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Why think that, things have progressed with these 2 over a long period of time, we have only seen a fraction of their relationship together the rest has been elsewhere. It must be more serious than it looked as they were playing it cool in front of the cams.

He was binging kitchen appliances over & working on small problems in the appt. before he started playing with Irma & Jess. Does he work for RLC or does't he?

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

He was binging kitchen appliances over & working on small problems in the appt. before he started playing with Irma & Jess. Does he work for RLC or does't he?

I don't think he does, he is a friend of Nora and Kiko. 

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Why think that, things have progressed with these 2 over a long period of time, we have only seen a fraction of their relationship together the rest has been elsewhere. It must be more serious than it looked as they were playing it cool in front of the cams.

No, i dont believe that. Then he would not have played with the other girls. And so often jessica was not gone. No, he did it like a lion: Get the weakest limb taken from the herd of antelopes

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

Ok ! So he was doing a favor because he was a friend of theirs??? Buying food processor , fixing wifi and the like because he knew Kiko & Nora...

He doesn't work for RLC. I just think he's a genuinely nice guy who helps them out with stuff around the house

I don't for a minute think that the people who run or work for RLC are good people, but this idea that their workers would be fucking the girls seems ridiculous to me. When it comes to business, you don't shit where you eat

• Upvote 2